IdeaSoft is looking for a Middle/Senior Frontend Developer to join our client's team, which develops innovative and exciting cutting-edge 3D garment visualization technology, which enables digital workflow, creative designs, faster time to market, and less garment waste.
- 3+ years of proven experience in a similar role
- ReactJS experience
- Ability to work independently based on product requirements
- Ability to take over a mature, powerful, and complex product
- Degree in computer science, or equivalent self-education with excellent abilities
Will be a Plus:
- Familiarity with JS oriented build tools such as rollup.js and webpack
- C++ and desktop programming experience (Windows/macOS)
- Competitive salary and social package (20 vacation days, 4 days off, 5 sick days);
- Working environment of young, friendly people;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Possibility of learning and development;
- Corporate English;
- Business trips;
- Corporative parties and team-building activities;
- Tea, coffee, and cookies included;
Since 2016 Ideasoft is a rapidly growing blockchain and software development company with over 100 highly skilled in-house developers. We professionally mix ideas and technology together to create high-end solutions in an open-minded and extremely joyful working environment.
With more than 50 successfully launched projects and deep expertise in a large variety of industries, such as Smart Cities, Artificial Intelligence, Social Media Apps, Healthcare, Fin-tech and Agtech, our team is engaged in ground breaking and challenging projects to conquer new heights.
While we provide out-staff and team extension services all over the globe, we also focus on our Agro and Blockchain in-house projects.
If you want to be involved in creation of an award-winning software that changes the world - look no further. Currently we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic personalities with great ideas!
Ideasoft is not just about technological solutions. It is about a team of broad-minded individuals, dreamers and creators who care about the present and future of the company. While we provide various bonuses and competitive salary, additionally we want to build mutually beneficial relations of high value.
Join our company to unleash your potential and accelerate skill growth by having the best time in your life with young, creative and highly professional team!
Located in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
We work with:
WEB — Ruby, Java, NodeJS, .NET, C++, Angular, ReactJS, VueJS.
Mobile — iOS (Swift, Objective C), Android.
UI/UX & Branding design.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 May 2021