We are looking for a proactive DevOps to work on the challenging project of adopting the Robotics Process Automation platform to our needs.
A software 'robot' is a software application that replicates the actions of a human being interacting with the user interface of a computer system. The execution of data entry into an SAP ERP system, payment processing, or account setup - or indeed even a full end-to-end business process - would be a typical activity for a software robot. The software robot operates on the user interface (UI) in the same way that a human would; this is a significant departure from traditional forms of IT integration which has historically been based on Application Programming Interfaces (or APIs) - that is to say, machine-to-machine forms of communication-based on data layers which operate at an architectural layer beneath the UI.
- Investigating and resolving applications issues escalated by the production support team
- Automation and optimization of build systems, troubleshooting of broken builds
- Work with developers to create an automated deployment process
- Infrastructure and capacity planning
- Environment accessibility management
- Management of the Configuration Baseline
- Linux administration
- Bash/Python scripting
- On-boarding of new systems/applications
- Good communication skills
- Ability to coordinate projects in tight cooperation with other teams
- Software development experience (at least junior/mid-level)
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines using modern tools (Git, Sonar, Gradle, Maven, TeamCity, IBM uDeploy, Jenkins, Artifactory, NPM).
- Technologies: Java, Mongo, Oracle, SQL, XML, Unix/Linux (at least entry-level)
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 May 2021