You will join Data Architecture/Engineering group. We are responsible for company's data architecture and infrastructure, including data ingestion, processing and internal distribution, as well as analytical platforms.
Among other projects you will build out an advanced analytical platforms (implemented in Python) and contribute to its improvement, stability, scalability and new features. You will interact with researchers, portfolio managers, infrastructure teams and data architects.
The role requires great coding and communication skills, disciplined software engineering practices and a thirst for technology.
- Develop and implement quantitative software applications to process and analyze financial market data
- Maintain and optimize existing software applications, and recommend and implement improvements
- Regular communication with management and technical colleagues
- Processing, collecting and analyzing financial market data
- Monitor and improve the quality of analytical data generated from our applications
- Python, SQL
- Experience with CI/CD and tests
- Docker and cloud concepts
- Relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience in building scalable systems
- Development webservices in Python is a big plus!
- System deployment (in and out of containers)
Nice to have
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: