4+ years of experience developing web applications. Excellent knowledge of Java 8+
We offer a $2000 sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position.
DataArt's new client is one of the leaders in the online trading and finance domain.
They've been working in this industry since 2003, providing trading and investment services to clients worldwide. The headquarters of the company is located in London.
Our team is helping the client to replace the trading platform middleware with a brand-new micro-services architecture.
By joining this greenfield project, your role will be to help with the migration from obsolete technologies and hardware, resulting in a highly resilient system.
You will be working in a flexible and dynamic Agile team.
The technologies that are used are Java, Spring Boot, microservices, and Git.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Help with the replacement of the trading’s platform middleware with a brand-new micro-services architecture
- Deliver high availability and performance
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Keep your team lead informed on how work is progressing
- 4+ years of experience developing web applications
- Excellent knowledge of Java 8+
- Experience with Spring and Spring Boot
- Experience working with DBMS using object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Experience using test-driven development (TDD) and behavior-driven development (BDD)
- Experience with real time programming and real time data distribution
- Experience developing high performance, low latency, resilient server applications
- Experience with version control systems (Git or similar)
- Great communication skills
- Team player with initiative and a results-oriented attitude, a good sense for quality
- Extensive analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced team worker in SCRUM teams
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience developing using Java 11+
- Experience with Event Sourcing and CQRS
- Skills in building RESTful applications
- Experience developing microservices
- Experience using JMS and ActiveMQ
- Experience with Reuters Market Data System, Reuters RFA, and TREP
- Knowledge of and experience with Lightstreamer
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 May 2021