Canadian company is looking for a PHP Developer responsible for developing and managing full-stack applications.
Canadian company is looking for a PHP Developer responsible for developing and managing full-stack applications. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, including close interoperation with a relational database, a No-SQL datastore, as well as a messaging system, all that while ensuring high performance and responsiveness of the applications. As you will be responsible for the full (front-to-back) application, intermediate experience in front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• 4+ years of experience in PHP
• Upper-intermediate level of English
• Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience with Docker
• Work at an international product-based company
• 8-hour schedule (work from home)
• 18 days paid vacation
• 3 sickness days
• Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
• Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software
• Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient service-based distributed architecture
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Sunvery is an agency of dedicated professionals. We care about all small details in the recruitment process to save time of the client and create the best candidate’s experience. Working with us you will feel all the advantages of having business with people that love what they do. It is our job to help you.
Let’s get to know each other to do more and achieve better results.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.