Customer is an American manufacturer and globally recognized leader in the design and engineering of high performance audio products including power amplifiers, loudspeakers, digital mixers, digital signal processors, networking audio.
Customer is an American manufacturer and globally recognized leader in the design and engineering of high performance audio products including power amplifiers, loudspeakers, digital mixers, digital signal processors, networking audio, video and control platform. It’s product solutions are used by professional installed, portable, production, corporate and cinema customers worldwide.
– 5+ years of back-end applications and services development experience.
– Strong Node.js development experience, knowledge of version 8+ capabilities.
– Practical experience applying software design principles, patterns and standards.
– Good English, both verbal communication and technical writing.
– Production development of embedded systems and cloud applications.
– Experience working within different architectural styles.
– Security guidelines, performance optimization, testing methods.
– Being a proactive team player with high degree of self-management.
– Specialized training or at least basics of Computer Science.
– Designing and implementing components of a distributed system.
– Integrating embedded, local and remote parts of an application.
– Implementing APIs with multiple different channels and protocols.
– Optimizing system’s reliability, availability and performance.
– Covering codebase with tests, creating specifications and documentation.
– Regular meetings and discussions with customer’s side of the team.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 April 2021