GlobalLogic is looking for a Middle Manual QA to join our friendly team
The groundbreaking model for in-home care and support has given us the inspiration to create our new technology solution.
Through a HIPAA-compliant platform that is intuitive and user-friendly we will enhance and empower care and communication between caregivers and their extended care team to improve outcomes and quality of life.
- 2-3 years of experience in QA Engineer positions
- Good knowledge of theory (SDLC, test approaches, test types and levels, test design techniques, etc)
- Practical experience in creating testing outcomes: test cases, defect reports, etc
- Experience in API testing is a must
- Experience in SQL (basic)
- Experience in Web and Mobile testing
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English (daily communication with US colleagues)
- Basic automation experience with Java will be a plus
SQL, Automated Test
- Work as a part of a highly professional team distributed between Ukraine and US;
- Participate in various activities as required for project success: API testing, functional testing, integration testing, mobile apps testing, automation testing;
- Create test documentation;
- Participate in regression test cycles;
- Communicate with customer
- Contribute to project deliverables, mood, and success;
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 April 2021