The service is the #1 choice in New York City for property management. It connects 5+k multi-family buildings with 10k users.
Dynamo Development Inc. (www.dynamo-ny.com) is an international software engineering company, working in Kyiv for 15+ years with customers in the USA, Israel.
We are looking for a Full Stack developer to work full time on a stable long-term project.
About the project:
Software as a Service project based on full .net stack. From one side — management companies providing rent of the apartments, from another side — tenant renting these apartments. The system includes the following modules and functionality: ticket system, payment system (credit card, bank transactions, ACH), rent application, integration with rent management systems, documents, emails, the mobile application for tenant and management.
This Service is the #1 choice in New York City. The product is used by more than 10k users and shows about 2 million pages per month.
• 3+ years hands-on experience of .Net development (.Net Framework and .Net Core);
• Strong skills in C#;
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC and Web API;
• Database skills, SQL knowledge;
• Understanding of REST and OOP principles;
• English: intermediate.
As a plus
• Experience with Vue.js;
• AWS experience;
• a U.S. visa.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Social package;
• Sick leave and regular vacation;
• Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences;
• English classes with certified English teachers.
• Development of new features based on customer requirements along with enhancements for existing functionality;
• Take part in architecture decisions;
• Take part in planning and estimation tasks;
• Regular code review;
• Refactoring of the existing code and updating existing code to new technologies.
The team consists of 4 Senior full-stack and React developers, 2 QA specialists (Senior), and PM. Plan to expand the team to 6 full-stack developers and 3 QA engineers.
Office or Remote:
We work remotely, with the ability to work from the office (Kyiv). The first couple of days it is advisable to work from the office, this is due to the setting up of the project. At the end of the quarantine, when it’s safe, we plan to return to the office format.
1. HR interview (about 40 min.)
2. Tech interview (about 1.5 hours)
3. Interview with PM and CEO (about 30min)
About Dynamo Development
Dynamo Development in figures:
18 years - the longest project support
5 clients stay with us for over 10 years
Over 102 projects
150 industry certifications
Multiple offices locations
Transparency, customer focus, constant development, openness, and uniqueness of each. We value creativity, determination, mutual assistance, support, readiness to learn new and appreciate the good old.
Attention and care for each employee - as within the family, minimum of bureaucracy, non-standard projects, and unique professionals. Together we not only work but also develop and relax.
We are flexible with distance and office work - we aim at the result and comfortable cooperation between team members.
Agile Software Development
Mobile applications development
UI / UX
IoT and embedded solutions
Support and maintenance
Microsoft Windows Platform
Open Source stack - PHP, Symfony, Node.js, React
iOS and Android Mobile Development
Internet of Things / Embedded
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 May 2021