SoftServe helps Enterprise clients with digital transformations. For 30 years, our Client has focused on predicting, detecting, and visualizing disruptive weather. Not just the severe weather that makes headlines a few weeks each year, but the subtle weather stories and touch the world every day.
The Customer is the world's leading provider of weather-driven business solutions; our innovative products, services, and software satisfy the professional weather needs of the most demanding media, aviation, energy trading, insurance, and utility customers in the world.
We are supporting Cloud Migration initiatives on client side which are cross-company for them. In scope of initiative, there is a movement from the usage of AWS for another cloud platform as cost reducing. Support of existing upgrades of services and UI of certain projects as well as support or creation from scratch of all infrastructure.
A professional ready to start a new journey, having the following experience
• Having general expertise as DevOps (at least 2-years)
• Working knowledge of one or more public cloud platforms – GCP/AWS/IBM
• Confidence in CI/CD (Git, Jenkins, Travis, TeamCity) processes
• Containerized deployments (Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift is a plus point)
• Proficiency in at least one of the following: Python, Bash, Groovy
• Linux administration
• Metrics tools (e.g. Datadog, NewRelic, Prometheus, Statsd, Thanos, Grafana) and Message Queues (e.g. RabbitMQ, SQS)
• Practice with Helm
• Knowledge of Databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift)
• A concept of Terraform
• Being result-oriented and not afraid of solving problems
• Communication with foreign customers
• Intermediate Strong and higher level of English
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Estimation and scope decomposition
• Technology assessments and comparisons
• Participation in the implementation phase defining and creating the core of that or another system, transferring the knowledge to the development team
• Ownership over taking responsibility for a problem through its completion
• Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions
• Following Agile Software methodologies for development
• New technological practice development
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Provide the value for the customer
• Enjoy the project in a friendly, international team and have a flexible schedule
• Support your technical and personal growth – we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our company
• Take part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.