Infopulse Ukraine is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Middle/Senior QA Engineer for Amazon Cloud based project.
We are looking for a results-oriented, innovative professional with a commitment to success to be a part of our Technology Delivery Studio. This is a great chance to get involved into one of the cutting-edge BI projects. Our customer is one of the Big Four companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
Areas of Responsibility
• Data Integration testing
• Execution of tests and defect tracking
• Collaborate with project team members regarding any test-related issues
• Find opportunities for testing process automation and collaborate with the team on it
• 3+ years of experience as a manual QA engineer
• Good knowledge of testing methodology and test documentation
• Solid knowledge of SQL
• Experience with REST API, XML
• Basic understanding of cloud solutions
• English: Intermediate and above
• Ability to collaborate well in a distributed team environment and brainstorm with other Developers\DevOps staff on ideas and technologies
• Well-developed technical, logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Flexibility to adapt to changes and willingness to learn and develop new skill sets when necessary
Would be a plus:
• Being familiar with AWS solutions
• Knowledge of AWS Athena
• Knowledge of Postman
• Experience with BI solutions testing
• Experience with SAP HANA
Infopulse is one of the leading IT outsourcing companies in Ukraine. Founded in 1991, the company has a team of more than 2,000 professionals in Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria, Germany, USA, Brazil. Infopulse is a Global Outsourcing 100® company recognized by IAOP® and is trusted by many established brands.
• 30 years of experience
• Customers in 30+ countries
• 30+ customers have been with Infopulse for 5+ years
• 60% of specialists have 6+years of IT experience
By applying our consulting, engineering, and design expertise, we create advanced technology solutions together with our clients — solutions that drive companies' transformation into a modern digital business.
Infopulse is a part of TietoEVRY, the leading Nordic digital services company with 24,000 experts globally and customers in more than 90 countries.
We are the team that creates the future together with colleagues, clients and partners. Our strength lies in the diversity of views and unity of principles that we adhere to every day. Our business development, organizational, professional and personal growth stem from the basic values of Infopulse:
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 May 2021