We are looking for Senior Ruby On Rails Developer to join our team.
OnApp develops software that enables hosts, MSPs and telcos to build and sell their own public and private cloud and CDN services. We have deployed more than 6,000 clouds for companies around the world, and today OnApp powers an estimated 1 in 3 of the world’s public clouds.
We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to drive the development of a new reseller framework that will add value across the whole OnApp product range.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior developer who can implement complex multi-tiered/multi-tenant functionality that will bring signficant commercial benefits to OnApp customers, and open up new opportunities and use cases for OnApp software in the global servic
• Strong knowledge of Ruby.
• Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails framework.
• Understanding of OOD and design patterns.
• Understanding of REST.
• Proficient understanding of Git.
• Experience with RDBMS (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL).
• Good knowledge of SQL
• Experience of writing unit/integration tests using RSpec
• Understanding of Ajax technology.
• Basic Linux skills
• Good communication skills.
• English level - intermediate and above.
Will be a plus:
• Experience of developing gems/engines.
• Experience with VMware API (RbVmomi, fog, fog-vsphere).
• Experience of rom-rb, Sequel, Redis, RabbitMQ, Rails Event Store.
• Experience of jQuery.
• Ability to manage own time effectively.
• Health insurance and additional funds for preventative care.
• 20 working days paid vacation, paid sick leave.
• Free English classes (online /offline).
• Free daily lunch, drinks, and fruits (once we back to the office)
• Budget for additional education (training, courses, books, etc).
• Additional refunds for using your own laptop.
• Always loaded with tons of interesting tasks where you can challenge and bring yourself and a company to a whole new level.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send us your CV.
OnApp is the leading provider of cloud and CDN software for MSPs, Telcos, hosting companies and other large service providers.
OnApp launched in 2010. We've built thousands of successful clouds for service providers around the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 May 2021