Murka Casual games department is looking for UI/UX Designer.
Creating an intuitive, convenient and functional interface is a challenging and enjoyable process. It includes rendering, styling, and optimization. Through the UI, players get their first impression of the game and draw their conclusions
- Confident use of packages Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of visual design principles and processes (typography, iconography, composition, color, light, layout, etc.)
- Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood UI-elements
- Possession of the “play with fonts” technique
- Understanding of the game’s branding, design, functionality, and technical requirements
- Basic freehand drawing skills. Working on a graphic tablet
- Being detail-oriented and highly organized multi-tasker
- Passion for creating something new and creative
- Tracking and understanding market trends, if possible, introduce them into the project
- The calm perception of criticism and flexibility in work
- Ability to learn quickly
- Addiction to games
- Experience in creating promotional materials
- Competitive salary and performance-based reviews
- Guaranteed paid vacations, main national holidays, and sick leaves
- Employment benefits, such as partial compensation of sports and English lessons; medical insurance; bonuses on the occasion of marriage; “baby bonuses”, and protection of workers with family responsibilities
- Comfortable centrally located offices with snacks, a well-equipped gym, and weekly fun activities
- Opportunity for professional growth: attending training programs, certifications, and conferences
- Corporate celebrations and team buildings
- Product design development from idea to release and its subsequent development
- Designing wireframes and flows for game interfaces
- Designing UI-elements and pop-ups based on the existing art and style or from scratch
- Combining graphics and shaping stunning atmospheres that will enhance the player’s immersion in the game
- Participation in testing the game content created by the design team
- Identifying design problems and finding solutions, meeting both user needs and business goals
- Researching the mobile games market
Международная компания «Everad» - одна из крупнейших СРА-сетей в нише «Health&Beauty».
Мы стартовали в 2012 году, сейчас Everad представлен в 40+ странах (Европа, Азия, СНГ). За эти годы мы получили звание «Лучшей Партнерской Сети СНГ», а также наша компания признана одним из лучших IT работодателей в Украине по версии рейтинга DOU 2018 - 2019.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
Design / UI / UX