N-iX Game & VR Studio is looking for a highly skilled individual with excellent problem-solving skills to lead some of our projects.
Game & VR Studio focuses on a full-cycle game & VR experience development, as well as Art Outsourcing projects similar to the ones in our portfolio.
We are looking for a highly skilled individual with excellent problem-solving skills to lead some of our projects. The candidate will perform various related tasks throughout the project the creation and maintenance of project tasks and collaboration with internal and client resources to meet goals by an assigned deadline.
• At least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager or Producer in Game Development
• Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English level (verbal and written)
• Deep knowledge of various project management techniques and approaches (Agile, Waterfall etc.)
• Good leadership and communication skills
• Ability to convey thoughts and messages in a clear and neat way
• Deep understanding of game development processes and pipelines
• Ability to run a team without supervision
• Being a gamer is a BIG PLUS
• Having a game design background is a BIG PLUS
• Manage game / VR projects of various complexity
• Maintain project schedule & provide regular status reports
• Encourage self-organization within the team to resolve issues and blockers without escalation
• Provide feedback on priorities, objectives, and expectations
• Track performance of the team members
• Work with technical teams to understand the plans of the client and provide suggestions for the best approach to achieve the client’s goals
• Manage resources, time, budget and scope of projects to ensure project delivery is in line with the requirements of the company and the client
• Presale support: work with technical teams to develop estimates and quotes for potential projects
• Flexible hours approach
• Competitive salary and compensation package
• 18 business days of payable annual free-time
• 10 days of paid sick leave
• Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.
• Gym, Masseur, and Doctor
• Relax zones
• Challenging tasks and projects
• Individual Development Plan
• Personal education budget
• Performance appraisal
• Business trips
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Team buildings
• Anniversary presents
Founded in 2002, N-iX is a custom software development company with a core business of providing Dedicated Development Team / Own Development Center service. A team of about 200 professionals, with headquarter in Lviv, a tech hub in western Ukraine, we host teams ranging from 5 to 40 developers that work across all technology stacks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 April 2021