Softjourn is looking for a .Net Xamarin developer!
Join our Development Center in Ukraine and become a member of our professional team. We are an open-minded and progressive company that enjoys exciting challenges and innovations. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, have fun while doing it and we will invest in your professional training, and allow you to grow your career.
About the project:
Our Client is streamlining the way users can authorize, enable and track workforce spending. Our environment is a mix of Windows and Linux machines. All of our work is performed under strict adherence to PCI DSS requirements, and environment is required to be available 24x7.
- 2+ years of experience working with Xamarin Native developing both Android and iOS apps;
- 3+ years of experience working with C#;
- Experience with all work/requirements tied to releasing mobile applications on AppStore and GooglePlay;
- Good knowledge of Azure DevOps, AppCenter;
- Developing native layouts for both Android and iOS;
- Understanding of MVP, MVVM;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Native libs bindings (both Android and iOS).
- Self-led problem solving skills and issue prioritization;
- Develop iOS and Andorid apps;
- Write business logic.
Benefits and Perks:
- Continuous improvement;
- Flexible schedule;
- 20 days vacation;
- Office in downtown IF or remote work;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Health insurance;
- Foreign languages courses.
Softjourn is a fast-growing international service providing company, ranked as a one of the World’s Best Service Providers according to IAOP. We offer a full spectrum of IT services. The company was found in 2001. In the last 15 years we’ve had more than 500 successfully completed projects. With its headquarters being located in Silicon Valley, The USA, in 2005 the company opened a development office in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine and in 2015 — in Wroclaw, Poland.
What makes Softjourn outstanding is the people who work here. We’ve united the best specialists that develop software for the financial sphere, ticketing and social TV. We create state-of-the-art mobile applications for Android and iOS complex web systems as well as innovative start-up projects.
We create all necessary conditions for the professional and personal growth of our employees, namely new technologies mastering, participation in various conferences, trainings, seminars and hackathons. We’ve made it our priority to contribute to our employees’ getting certificates and their knowledge broadening. In addition to this we offer foreign language classes.
Work at Softjourn provides:
— competitive salary;
— professional growth;
— generous social benefits;
— flexible timetable;
— modern and comfortable offices;
— excellent and friendly staff and family-like atmosphere.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 April 2021