Our client, 4C company is EMEA's largest independent Salesforce Platinum Partner with more than 300 experts, 1500+ completed projects and 14 offices in London, Paris, Brussels, Mechelen, Lille, Dubai and Copenhagen they are looking for self-driven Data Analyst.
Team size: in Kyiv 6 people - Solution Architects, SalesForce Developers and SalesForce Consultant.
Development methodology: Scrum.
1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 40 minutes);
2-nd stage: technical interview with team member (around 1 hour);
3-rd stage: interview with the client (around 30 minutes);
• 2+ years of experience in BI and data analytics;
• Goo understanding of data integration processes, Data models;
• Experience with data visualization tools, BI techniques (Tableau);
• Strong analytical and data visualization skills;
• Deep knowledge of SQL;
• Understanding of the principles of building data storages;
• Ability to work with large amounts of data;
• Good written and spoken communications in English.
As a plus:
• Experience with Python or Java;
• Desire to learn and work with Einstein Analytics (Salesforce).
• Participation in the implementation of BI systems;
• Working with analytical systems;
• Building dashboards;
• Maintain BI solution, develop necessary reports, dashboards;
• Design and implement a new data warehouse;
• Work with client to suggest, identify and build suitable BI solution;
• Perform data extraction and data transformation processes to create the data set required for the dashboard.
• Transform business needs into actionable items and turn data into beautiful dashboards to answer business questions.
• Performing as a part of Kyiv team which will work in active daily cooperation with team in Copenhagen, London and other locations.
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Work with the skilled team;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Competitive salary;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Time for professional development and access to needed resources;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
Working with us you can expect for:
• Direct communication with a client.
• Work-life balance. No overtimes.
• Trainings and conferences in which YOU are interested.
• Beer brewing.
• An opportunity to gain knowledge and add value to ambitious foreign client projects.
• To grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• To work in a friendly, democratic and transparent company.
• We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with our colleagues.
Livatek is a Danish company that provides unfair advantage in business to technology
companies in Nordic and Central Europe. The unfair advantage comes from access
to a team of professionals that allows clients to deliver software products
faster and in the best quality.
Working at Livatek gives you the opportunity to challenge your professional skills in an
international environment, adding value to ambitious client products. You will be able
to realize your ideas, apply your hard skills, improve your soft skills in direct
communication with clients.
In everyday work, you will experience genuine Danish culture filled with hygge
moments like Friday breakfasts, beer brewing, celebrating Christmas eve etc.
We are a place of greater opportunity for individuals and companies with whom we
work. And, we are happy, if we every day can leave the world a slightly better place.
We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with colleagues and
clients. We seek people who share our core values:
• Getting RESULTS matters
• CHANGE starts with ourselves
• We treat others with HONESTY and RESPECT
• We are CURIOUS learners
• We CARE about the world around us
Join us to grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• A friendly, democratic and transparent working environment
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas
• Competitive salary that is paid on time
• Convenient office location — 5 min from Demiivska station
• Separate cozy room for each client team
• Flexible working hours with NO unpaid overtime
• Occasional possibility to work from home
• International business trips to work on client side
• Regular performance reviews with individual professional development plan
• Support in getting professional Certifications
• Trainings and conferences in which YOU are interested
• Fully paid English classes in small groups (from top business English school)
Other nice stuff
• Health and life insurance
• Paid vacation and sick-leave
• Public holidays
• Hygge events and parties ☺
• No BS
Work in a European company while staying close to your family :)
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 March 2021