Our customer is a worldwide leader in video delivery and infrastructure with sophisticated features set for each product. We are working in tight collaboration with different locations and we are part of a big project family where we have many opportunities to grow and to make a difference.
On our product, we have two automation frameworks, one of them based on Python and another on Java. So we looking for engineers interested in both technologies.
- Good knowledge of Python or Java;
- Automation QA experience;
- Technical background and grasp, analytical mind with strong investigation skills;
- Networking understanding (Knowledge of computer networks and network protocols (TCP/IP));
- Good written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of testing approaches and processes;
- Good adaptation skills and flexibility in switching technologies.
- Linux/Unix experience;
- Experience on the embedded project;
- Experience in the video domain.
- Maintaining and supporting existent automation;
- Develop and execute automation tests;
- Main technologies: Python or Java, Networking, Linux.
What We Offer
• Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
• Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
• Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
• Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
• Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 March 2021