Shopadvizor is the voice of the consumer, the app that helps consumers make better purchasing decisions, and in this mission, Promotions aims to be the main way to attract and retain our users, increasing real opinions about supermarket products.
Promotions is a new product of Shopadvizor started a few months ago, which aims to offer to our users discount coupons, offers and benefits on mass-market products in our partner supermarkets. In order to benefit from these advantages, we only ask our users to evaluate the products they enjoyed with these coupons.
• At least 3 years of work experience with PHP.
• At least 1-year work experience with Symphony 4 or higher.
• Good knowledge of DDD/TDD.
• Good knowledge of code analyzers such as PhpStan or Psalm.
• Experience with testing tools such as PHP Unit, Behat or Codeception.
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Knowledge of Microservices architecture is required.
• Knowledge of GraphQL is a plus.
• Knowledge of Apache Kafka is a plus.
• Knowledge in NodeJS is a plus.
• Experience working with Agile methodologies (XP/Scrum).
• Proficient level of English. Spanish would be a plus.
• Good understanding of Git and git-flow
• Work experience with DevOps tech stack such as: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Jenkins, etc.
- Training budget.
- Flexible working hours.
- Restaurant tickets.
- Language Lesson.
- Be part of an agile, innovative, dynamic team that loves technology.
- 20 days of vacations per year.
- One day off for your birthday.
- Multicultural team.
- Remote cooperation.
- Our team uses an agile methodology (Scrum). Our working model is based on self-responsibility and self-management (and we really mean it).
About Zgraya Digital
ZGRAYA is a digital creative agency that brings you the best in the Holy Trinity of Digital: Design, Development and Marketing.
Now we help our partners - product company from Spain - to set up a dedicated full-time team consisting of 4 Engineers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 March 2021