Join our project based on the AI-powered platform. For a digital world, we are completely redefining the way in which local, smart services are offered and used.
Support us with your extensive expertise as a software engineer on our exciting path to shape the future based on our AI-powered platform. For a digital world, we are completely redefining the way in which local, smart services are offered and used.
You can quickly react to changes and implement them in an agile release cycle? And you are obsessed with the performance and reliability of solutions, you are building? Then Join our team.
- You will take responsibility for building/contributing to the architecture of our infrastructure and applications. You will work closely with product managers and designers to create an effective basement for our system;
- You develop ideas, designs and architectures and implement them in software solutions for our AI-based platform;
- You always focus on top priorities and keep several balls in the air at the same time;
- With the help of continuous delivery, you regularly deliver fully implemented product features and coordinate closely with product owners, UI experts and the engineers;
- With automated tests and error analyzes, you create high-quality software;
- You are very disciplined and focused on the best possible results;
- You love to be responsible for things from start to finish and get on very well with others, even in a distributed team environment.
- Master or Bachelor in Computer Science or a related subject;
- DevOps mindset and SRE know-how;
- Understanding and implement security into DevOps systems and processes;
- Designing, implementing, and running Kubernetes and Docker both onPrem and in cloud (GCP/AWS);
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, GitLab, CI/CD etc.;
- Logging / Monitoring, Prometheus, etc.;
- Experience with Postgres, Redis, MySql, MongoDB, Kafka or RabbitMQ, ELK or EFK Stack;
- Understanding microservice architecture requirements as well as Data Engineering/Analytics requirements from infrastructure point of view;
- Experience with agile practices (Scrum, Lean, Kanban);
- Experience in Jira, Confluence;
- Very good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of at least one of these languages: Java / Spring, Scala, Python, Node.js, React;
- Knowledge of API management and service mesh (Mulesoft, WSO2, Apigee, Isio, etc.);
- Experience in TDD and test automation.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 March 2021