Our client is a leading global Financial market data provider who runs a number of change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
Under general direction, the selected candidate will serve as a database developer responsible for developing, supporting Data and Analytic financial applications. We are looking for a person that wants to contribute to a robust team of developers, and continuously deepen skills.
• Design, develop, and maintain database tables, stored procedures, and supporting objects
• Build, develop and support Perl based reports for clients
• Work with data architecture team to provide operational support, resolve recurring problems
• Document database topology, architecture, processes and procedures
• Develop SQL queries and support ad hoc requests for data
• Identify inefficiencies in the database platform and provide solutions to the management
• Develop analytical skills to resolve technical problems
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 5+ years of experience in Database concepts and programming
• Experience working with Oracle
• Experience in troubleshooting, debugging and optimizing data and analytic applications
• Strong knowledge of SQL databases, ETL processes and shell scripting on Linux and other modern technology platforms Unix/Linux scripting
• Ability to work as part of a team and also individually with a self-starter ("can do") attitude
Any other scripting language will be a benefit.
• Perl, Bash and Python programming
• Experience in the finance industry or knowledge of financial products is a plus
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 March 2021