We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join us for a project in the fashion retailing industry.
A successful candidate will contribute to developing data transmission microservices for various applications used by the fashion company's internal employees.
Microservices are created using modern approaches and technologies such as Spring Boot 2, CI/CD, test automation, centralized logging, tracing, and monitoring. We use the dimensional modeling approach developed by Ralph Kimball as a core idea for our solution design.
It's a high visibility role in an agile team — therefore, communication, polite English, presentation skills, and experience working in the distributed multinational environment are absolutely required.
• Ensure quality of the solution
• Ensure the solution meets specified standards and requirements
• Understand the functional design of the solution and underlying technologies
• Ensure tests address required business functionality
• Create test plans
• Conduct quality-control tests
• Build and maintain automation tests
• Integrate tests into CI/CD infrastructure
• Facilitate diagnosing system issues
• Work in a multinational distributed agile team with peers located in different cities in Poland and Spain
• Proven experience in test automation
• Practical understanding of QA methodologies, tools, and processes
• Ability to develop test plans, test cases documentation, and analyze test results
• Excellent SQL knowledge (Oracle/MySQL/DB2)
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, willingness to learn new technologies
• Experience with REST API testing
• Experience working in an agile team
• Experience working in Scrum
• Pro-active position, ability to facilitate a discussion, or involve a colleague in a task-related collaboration
• Advanced English
• Verbal communication skills
• Polite, client-appropriate language
Nice to have
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines: Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
• Cucumber framework and BDD
• Performance testing (Jmeter)
• Xray test management tool
• Karate test automation framework
• Spring framework
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 March 2021