Etops uniquely combines technology, services and consulting to be the leading independent operational service provider to multi manager, managers of fund of hedge funds and single hedge funds, family offices as well as sophisticated wealth managers and banks.
Virtido is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We realize ideas and projects - from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside our dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies. Since inception in 2015, we have grown rapidly to currently 120+ professionals in Switzerland and Western-Ukraine.
About Our Client
Etops uniquely combines technology, services and consulting to be the leading independent operational service provider to multi manager, managers of fund of hedge funds and single hedge funds, family offices as well as sophisticated wealth managers and banks. We’re focusing on middle office outsourcing, reporting and system solutions, data management and business projects. Our headquarters are located in Altendorf / Switzerland supported by our offices in Bratislava / Slovakia and Lviv / Ukraine.
The overall system is a cloud-based (private cloud) SaaS solution for asset managers covering the whole value chain from client profiling to algorithmic portfolio construction, risk management, and reporting. The system will allow asset managers to provide private clients with better financial advice at a lower cost and to comply with upcoming regulations.
The following architectural styles and technologies are used: microservices architecture, OpenID Connect, .Net Core 3.1, ASP.NET Core Web API, Entity Framework Core, MS SQL Server 2017, PostgreSQL, WPF, Docker.
Information about team
The Lviv team consists of ~20 specialists (Developers, QA, BA, Designer and DevOps) of mixed seniority. We are working with well-established work processes according to Agile principles and are always open for good decisions and ideas. You will be involved in developing a great product, it’s not about outstaffing or outsourcing, it’s all about values.
- 3+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer on commercial projects;
- Azure DevOps,TeamCity, GoCD, Atllasians products experience;
- Linux, Windows;
- Experience with Active Directory;
- Experience with Office 365;
- Docker, VMWare vSphere;
- Experience with SQL Server;
- Good scripting skills (Bash, Powershell);
- Rancher 1.6, Grafana, Prometheus, ELK;
- Understanding of networking (static routing, subnets, gataways);
- Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls;
- Skills in designing, configuring and maintaining CI/CD workflows including automated SCM monitoring, automated builds, and versioning, automated code coverage, and testing processes, automated deployment, etc.;
- Ability to develop tools/utilities/scripts to simplify or automate day-to-day tasks as much as possible;
- Deep understanding of DevOps principles and best practices.
Will be a plus
- Experience working on Cloud Migration projects to Azure;
- Experience in the financial industry;
- Working knowledge of orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes;
- Experience with Cisco firewalls;
- Experience with SQL Server Cluster;
- OS X administration experience.
What we offer
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home or from one of our Lviv or Kyyiv offices, if that would be your preference
- 25 business days of fully paid annual leave, 10 business days of fully paid sick leave (annual)
- Courses of English and German
- Comfortable and friendly environment at the office.
Does this resonate well with you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Virtido is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT and Business Process Outsourcing company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We realise ideas and projects - from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside our dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 March 2021