We are seeking an intellectually curious, driven individual to join our FinTech product development team
The Android Developer candidate will be a team-player, highly organised, detail-oriented, energetic and self-motivated in a very fast-paced environment that has a can-do attitude and a strong cl
We are seeking an intellectually curious, driven individual to join our FinTech product development team.
The Android Developer candidate will be a team-player, highly organised, detail-oriented, energetic and self-motivated in a very fast-paced environment that has a can-do attitude and a strong closer.
What is required?
● Desired technological skills below, and a minimum of 5 years of hands-on development experience
● Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
● Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
● Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Familiarity with continuous integration
What you will do
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
About the project
Client addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Client is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions.
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.