We create a modern Online Onboarding system for bank's Corporate Clients. Our solution is a secured high performance digital platform, which automates Know Your Customer and client onboarding processes and minimizes manual operations.
We focus on excellent user experience and rapid business response as key factors for successful onboarding of new enterprise client's.
Our project joins 8 teams of 100 people in total (Ukraine, USA and others) and works with the client for 5+ years. We now rapidly grows and hire to set up multiple new team which will be working on extending existing platform with new functionality and building new components. Each team consists of Dev, BA, QA, Tram Lead, and is supported by dedicated DevOps/L3 group. We use agile methodologies on team level (Scrum, Kanban) and scaled agile approach on a project level.
- Direct communication with client side based BA/PO/end users
- Eliciting, elaborating and documenting business/functional requirements
- Developing UI mockups for the features
- Preparing test cases for the features
- Doing early acceptance testing
- Data discrepancy investigation
- Facilitating and coordinating demo to the end users
Mandatory Skills Description:
- At least 3+ years of proven experience in a System / BA positions
- Analytical mindset
- Understanding of and practical experience with different ways of formulating requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid SQL knowledge
- Good Excel knowledge
- Good command of spoken and written English (Upper-intermediate +)
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work independently
Understanding of Banking Client Onboarding domain
- Understanding of agile software development methodologies
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 February 2021