Ищем Product Owner для команды Neogames (продуктовая компания внутри Ciklum) - разработка лоттерей и беттинг платформ (спорт).
В этом году компания Neogames вышла на IPO,работают на рынок Америки, Европы. Команда активно растет и развиваеться.
On behalf of Neogames, Ciklum is looking for a Product Owner to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
Neogames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
The own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
The platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
• System analysis of cross-platform products: Backend application, Bonus and Promotion mechanisms, CRM tools, Affiliate system, BI, etc.;
• Defining and characterizing new requirements based on product strategy and customer needs;
• Writing feature, stories and requirements documents — PRDs;
• Performing analysis and specification for integration with 3rd party systems;
• Working closely with multiple departments: CRM and Analysis, B2C, Compliance and Support, Technologies, etc.;
• Ownership across the lifecycle of a feature from concept through launch and managing the ongoing analysis and optimization phases;
• Researching and analyzing strategic and competitive information to constantly optimize the products and its performance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
• At least 2 years of experience in system analysis or product management (including writing functional requirements or detailed design documents);
• Experience from an internet or software companies;
• Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate the highest impact initiatives;
• Excellent written and verbal English level and presentation skills;
• Previous experience in Agile methodology — an advantage;
• Hard-working, responsible, meticulous, details oriented, shows initiative, excellent learning, communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
• Exciting projects with great responsibility;
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Chance to have an impact on products;
• Working with skilled and motivated colleagues;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain. As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed. Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 February 2021