NSG team works on 2 generations of Harmonic Cable products: actively developing the industry’s first software-based CCAP solution (“Cable OS”) and supporting market-leading edgeQAMs (“NSG 900-40G”, “NSG PRO”).
These solutions allow to cable operator companies to deliver the IP-based data, video, and voice services to millions of customers. Focus is given to CableOS which will allow to get rid of the existing HW equipment and to migrate to the cloud, saving customers the enormous expenses for the support of HW network equipment. GlobalLogic team is involved in development, manual and automated testing, as well as in solution integration at customers’ head end.
- 3+ years of relevant commercial experience in Test Automation
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in Python development.
- Good knowledge in networking (L2/L3).
- Basic knowledge with UNIX/Linux OS
- Intermediate and above English (read / write / speak) for communication with the remote teams and subject matter experts.
- Good communication skills.
- B. Sc. In computer science or Electricity Engineering or equivalent
- Dealing with Customer requests received directly
- Clarification of requirements, design and implementation of automation tests.
- Develop in the existing automation infrastructure based on Python for complex embedded system.
- Cooperate with scrum teams: SW, HW and manual QA.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page: