Our customer is a worldwide leader in video delivery and infrastructure with sophisticated features set for each product.
We are working in tight collaboration with different locations and we are part of a big project family where we have many opportunities to grow and to make a difference.
GlobalLogic team is involved in the development, manual and automated testing of the 'Video stream processor& Gateway 'product which is usually placed in the head-end. Its main goal is multiplexing, scrambling, and routing of the video streams.
- Technical background and analytical mind with strong investigation skills
- Experience of 1-2 years in SW testing
- Networking understanding (TCP/IP stack)
- Linux knowledge
- Good written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of testing approaches and processes
- Creat communication skills and ability to interact with many stakeholders
- Good adaptation skills and flexibility in switching technologies
- Linux/Unix experience
- Experience in working with complex systems
- Experience in the video domain and on embedded projects
- Experience as a network administrator
- Test end-to-end complex systems
- Write and maintain testing documentation (test cases, test plans)
- Report and track defects;
- Work in collaboration with Development/QA global teams
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page: