Tranzzo is looking for Data Scientist with experience in Scala or Java
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Scala or Java;
- Experience working with databases: Cassandra, Postgres;
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig, BigQuery;
- Good understanding of functional programming principles;
- Working knowledge, interest and experience with machine learning techniques and algorithms (k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.);
- Knowledge of data science toolkits ( TPOT, R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc);
- Experience with data visualization tools (D3.js, GGplot, etc.);
- Mathematical and statistics skills (distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.)
Will be a plus:
- Profound knowledge of Cats, SQL queries optimization, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka;
- Experience in FinTech .
- Development and support of automated antifraud, scoring, and anomalies detection systems;
- Data extraction, preparation, cleansing and exploration;
- Enhancing of data collecting process and preprocessing flows;
- Identification of anomalies/gaps in data and building the tools to increase the speed of analysis;
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
TRANZZO is a global payment solutions company with HQ in Kyiv (Ukraine) and 4 offices in Europe and CIS regions.
We offer a hassle-free and secure payment processing service for merchants from more than 10 countries helping their business to come to the next level.
Such well-known Ukrainian brands as ROZETKA, Pampik, FC Dynamo Kyiv, FC Shakhtar, LetyShops, Freelancehunt, and Kyivstar choose TRANZZO to be their payment partner.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 February 2021