Yalantis is looking for a React Native Developer! Join us!
We are currently working with a major international real estate product company. And now we are looking for a talented React.js / React Native developer with 3+ years in development and 1+year in React Native.
You will get the opportunity to take an active part in the development of global product in USA (millions unique users per month), go on business trips, work with product management and engineering team, build engaging mobile applications. If you want to have a huge impact working on a fast-moving, technology-forward team, then you’re the right fit for this role.
What you’ll help us with:
● implement reliable components with the use of modern technology stack
● write clean, solid, scalable and testable code using React.js
● research and implement new technologies in your team
● effectively cooperate with the team and the client
● understand the client’s business needs and find the best solution to meet the requirements
Here`s the experience that will help you to do the job:
● 3+ years of software engineering experience in React.js (up to 1 year with React Native)
● experience with Redux/Redux-Toolkit
● good understanding of core JS (data types — Object types vs. primitives, Higher-Order Functions, Array methods, Object methods, Function methods and types)
● proven track record of building high-quality consumer Mobile apps
● broad knowledge of the mobile /react native landscape, trends, and emerging technologies
● you are passionate about writing clean and well-tested code
● experience with Jest, react-testing-library, Detox
● you work creatively and love solving challenging problems
● upper-intermediate English
These skills will also come in handy:
● you are a responsible person using a well-structured approach
● you are able to find drawbacks in the process and suggest how to fix them
● have experience with Apollo Client, GraphQL
● have experience with TypeScript
What you will get from working with us:
● work with all modern CI / CD tools — Bitrise, Fastline, CodePush, AppCenter, GitLab Pipelines
● great compensation and social packages
● full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
● opportunities for professional growth
● individual development plan
● team building and corporate activities
● ability to influence processes and growth of the company
Yalantis has been providing software development services for over 12 years, helping clients around the world implement their ideas and create projects that contribute to business growth. We work on projects in the domains of healthcare, real estate, logistics, and telecommunications for clients in the US, Western Europe, and the Middle East. Yalantis is characterized by a high level of professionalism at all project stages, from idea analysis to product promotion.
We are team players and we hire people with a similar outlook, because the success of our team is integral to our own success. We support and motivate each other to achieve our common goals by creating professional development plans, enhancing our expertise, and sharing our knowledge. Yalantis offers a stable and exciting job, IT career opportunities, an enjoyable work environment, and an attractive compensation package.
We’d be happy if you joined us!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 February 2021