Kharkiv Office of a fast-growing internet marketing agency located in Boston, USA, is currently looking for a QA Automation Test Engineer to join their hard-working team.
A successful candidate will be responsible for helping the company to launch and manage its software products, as well as improve and optimize internal business processes associated with Quality Assurance.
- Creatе and maintain automated tests including regression and other types of functional testing on UI/Backend
- Prepare test data and testing environment
- Analyze and clarify requirements
- Plan and estimate testing activities
- Create reports regarding the stability of the product under tests
- Collaborate with team members extensively to accomplish the best results
Required Technical Skills:
- At least 2 years of experience in QA automation
- Good knowledge of Java
- Experience with Selenium (TestNG, Selenide, or Maven is a plus)
- Experience with Jenkins and Docker
- Experience with TestRail and JIRA
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with GitHub and familiarity with Gitflow
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- At least an intermediate level of technical reading/writing in English
- Basic PHP knowledge (would be a big plus, not required)
- A true team player with a keen sense of responsibility
- A proactive person continually looking for new solutions and process improvements
- Highly detail-oriented and capable to deliver an exceptional quality of work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Job location: remotely
- Working hours: aligned with the U.S. Holidays and US Eastern Time business hours, from 14−30 to 23−00 (Ukrainian time) incl. 30 min break
About INFUSEmedia Ukraine
INFUSEmedia is a fully integrated, data-fueled, demand generation engine that offers a host of industry-leading solutions designed to help B2B organizations drive qualified interest. We employ a holistic, omni-channel approach, which empowers us to identify, qualify, and produce actionable engagement. Supported by the latest innovations in digital marketing, we generate leads by strategically promoting content through innovative social, programmatic, mobile, and direct outreach campaigns.
We leverage INFUSEmedia’s advanced content marketing engine, data-driven demand generation tactics, and extensive database of B2B decision makers in 24 verticals to reach target audiences with precision and scale. Our proprietary demand generation solutions include content marketing, ABM, intent-driven marketing, brand amplification, event promotion, and lead flow dashboard. All solutions are strategically implemented and continuously optimized to ensure full-funnel results and maximum ROI.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 February 2021