Luxoft helps customer to build a data-centric and cloud-based solution to deliver variety of new applications into the vehicle and significantly extend OEM's HMI functionality to match the level of competitors or stay ahead of them.
Luxoft helps customer to build a data-centric and cloud-based solution to deliver variety of new applications into the vehicle and significantly extend OEM's HMI functionality to match the level of competitors or stay ahead of them. And to enable run of applications from Cloud in Cars without usage of mobile phone.
Working as a part of a testing team in Luxoft Automotive Account.
• Our client is an American multinational automaker.
• This position requires a highly motivated engineer with strong technical skills.
• Majority of tasks will be concentrated on a back-end & middleware testing, on a later stage - cloud hosting and mobile applications.
• Support all testing activities throughout software development lifecycle
• Act as a scrum master
• Participate in task planning, risks evaluation, estimation processes
• Learn products, processes, technology, and apply that knowledge in a productive manner to ensure quality testing of new software releases and support in diagnostics of site issues
• Propose own ideas about testing process of developed solution.
• Responsible for communication project owners.
• Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability.
• Execute test cases and update test documentation.
• Create effective test reports and traceability matrix.
• Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
• Participate in setting test strategy for the given set of requirements
• Prepare test plans according to ASPICE process and inputs from management, architects and function owners
• Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings and to higher management
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Efficient test design based on risks strategy.
• Ability to switch context and work on 2 projects simultaneously
• Proven experience in test case creation and execution.
• Experience in using Defect Tracking and Test Management systems.
• Experience with different test types (functional, GUI, configuration, security, performance, smoke, regression).
• Good testing foundation knowledge (i.e. Whitebox, black box), types (functional, non-functional, regression, etc), testing levels (integration, acceptance, etc.), approaches as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
• Not only knowledge of Agile, Scrum, XP practices but the passion in simplicity and efficiency using these frameworks.
• Good understating of project life cycle approaches, testing cycle.
• Jira, Confluence tools chain knowledge.
• Strong communication skills and excellent English.
• Experience in a Scrum Master role.
• UI/API automation.
• Frameworks like Pytest, JUnit.
• Testing embedded.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 February 2021