Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field.
We are growing fast and are currently looking for a Lead Data Scientist.
Currently, we are working with Turbotic, which founded with the goal to create Self-Driving companies they are looking for a Lead Data Scientist that can take lead in developing the AI for their Operating System Delphi, and at the same time be engaged in customer projects where they help them to implement AI and ML in core processes to increase operational efficiency.
- University degree (MSc or PhD);
- 3+ years of previous experience from a similar role with a proven track record of building and deploying AI/ML models;
- Deep understanding of as well as hands-on experience with modern machine learning techniques and platforms;
- Proven skills working with data wrangling and machine learning using Python, R, Matlab, or similar languages and tools;
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- You can communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Plan, build, and implement AI and ML into the Operating System Delphi;
- Do research on the latest and greatest on Enterprise AI and ML and make sure Turbotic stay at the forefront ;
- Develop end-to-end AI models and prepare them for deployment;
- Take responsibility for leading projects - liaise with customers/stakeholders, support peers completing the project, and report on results;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
What we offer
- 100% remote work (work from where you want);
- We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- The ability to change the project to another one;
- Very flexible working schedule;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
We are a Swedish company who believes that talent has no borders. We headhunt developers and assist in helping Swedish start-ups to efficiently work with developers on a remote basis.
Our ultimate goal is to convince every Swedish company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.
We are constantly looking for developers with code that we would be confident in deploying - even on a Friday.
Start-ups that we work with deserve the best developers. Be one of them!
DOU company page: