We build the platform, which supports client onboarding in global financial institution.
This platform includes processing of onboarding requests as they flow from Clients to Sales to Operations and to downstream processing functions. Application functionality is decomposed into business process management, business rules/workflows configuration, reporting / dashboards and workload management functions e.g. work prioritization, SLA management, notifications etc.
Technically solution includes BPM engine, rules engine, reporting engine, metadata configuration components; most of these components are exposed via end-user facing interacting web applications. The platform is used by both external and internal users, it is mission critical as part client experience upgrade roadmap.
Our program joins 10 teams of 100+ people in total (Ukraine, USA and others) and works with the client for 5+ years. Each team consists of Dev, BA, QA, Lead and is supported by dedicated DevOps/L3 group. We use agile methodologies on team level (Scrum, Kanban) and scaled agile approach on a project level
- Cooperate closely with the team lead and project manager in all aspects of sprint and release planning
∙ Take an active part in all aspects of the development process including planning, estimation, progress tracking, dependencies detection, issues prevention and solving
∙ Develop infrastructure and environments management plans
∙ Create and execute rollout plan for the software products and services releases
∙ Design, create scripts for automating build & deployment processes
∙ Analyze, estimate, develop and solve complex configuration management problems
∙ Design, develop and test procedures for installation and configuration of the software products and services
∙ Plan, analyze, develop and implement the procedures and scripts for build and/or migration of data/applications/products across different platforms
∙ Participate in architecture review and performance improvements of the existing and future solutions
∙ Facilitate transition to best practices in architectural and operations management solutions
∙ Build and configure the new infrastructure for the solution
∙ Set-up environments, execute performance tuning, perform advanced settings update, assist with the tests preparation processes
∙ Create comprehensive solution documentation
∙ Define monitoring approaches and configure monitoring systems
- Contribute to configuration management by defining and execution of respective tasks
- Troubleshoot day-to-day user issues on all environments
∙ Over 2 - 3 years of IT experience as DevOps or related
∙ Strong interpersonal skills: communication, negotiation, listening
- Good understanding of technologies used for setting up build pipeline, including, but not limited to: Bitbucket/Gitlab, Nexus/Artifactory, TeamCity/Jenkins, Openshift/Kubernetes/Docker;
∙ Strong knowledge and experience of configuration management, build monitoring and backup systems/solutions
∙ Experience of configuration & optimization Mongo, Oracle (optimization of databases, query plan, etc.)
- Experience with configuration of web servers, proxies, load balancers
∙ Experience in scripting language (Shell, Python, etc.)
Nice to have:
Experience with continuous delivery and deployment automation IBM UrbanCode Deploy (uDeploy)
- Experience in data centers administration (including cloud solutions), good understanding of networking concepts and principles
- Strong theoretical knowledge and practical appliance of IT Service Management practices (for example, ITIL), software development life cycle (understanding of Waterfall, RUP, Agile methodologies)
- Previous experience in working with the technical teams and management to prioritize and scope scheduled releases is a plus
- Knowledge and experience using Java is a plus, as well as understanding of object oriented approach and familiarity with the software development design patterns
- Hands-on experience with configuration of PostgreSQL
- Hands-on experience with configuration of ELK stack
- Hands-on experience with configuration of ITRS Geneos, Sensu, InfluxDB, and Grafana monitoring stack
- Experience with Atlassians JIRA/Confluence
- Investment banking background
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.