Hello! What do you need to know about Pingle Studio? We are a passionate team of professional game developers with over 12 years of experience in the industry. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world.
We need a talented QA Engineer to complete this mission together.
- Functional, Regression testing;
- Creating bug reports and validation after fixes;
- Creating test documentation (test cases, checklists);
- Estimate current activities and report results to the team;
- Cooperate with developers, work in a team;
- Be an active member of the team, suggesting improvements of the processes to increase the quality of the product and performance of the team;
- Work with Jira.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as QA Engineer;
- Functional and non-functional testing experience (e.g. regression, integration, performance, smoke etc.);
- Strong ability to find, report and track bugs during development and testing life cycle;
- Strong ability to solve, manage and prevent problems independently;
- English: Upper-Intermediate.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in Game Development Area;
- Understanding of Mobile and Console games testing;
- Experience with Nintendo Dev Interface, PS (Neighborhood), X-Box One Manager;
- Experience with Unity, Unreal Engine 4;
- Experience with Test Management tools like Zephyr, TestRail, TestLink etc.
- Career and professional development;
- Competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment, paid vacation and sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses;
- Compensation of 50% of the cost of corporate English lessons;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste;
- Assistance with relocation from other cities.
If you are a result-driven person and you want to develop your skills on the team of top industry experts, don’t hesitate to contact us and send your CV!
About Pingle Studio
Supported by the top industry experts from Ukraine, Pingle Studio has built up a wide portfolio of projects, which includes the well-known titles Hello Neighbor and SpeedRunners. Having a profound expertise in Unreal Engine and Unity, our team became a reliable partner for prominent players of video game industry, such as: tinyBuild, Disney, Qualcomm etc.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 February 2021