N-iX welcomes a skilled Senior Java Software Engineer to join our new AI project.
About the customer:
The customer is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI.
Currently seeking a creative and passionate Java Software Engineer. This position entails working within teams to build out cutting edge software systems interfacing with cutting-edge A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) technologies. This role has exposure to many different technologies and business verticals creating huge room for learning and professional growth.
• Contribute actively to architecture & design decisions, and implementation discussions
• Design & Implement robust, scalable, high performance and low latency RESTful APIs
• Design & Implement scalable microservices for deployment using container technologies
• Evaluate and improve existing algorithms for production deployment
• Automate build, deployment, monitoring, and upgrades
• Work closely with the team that follows the Agile software development lifecycle process
• Write clean testable code
• 3+ years of software design and development experience, strong fundamentals in computer science with experience in data structures, algorithms, and software design
• BS or MS in Computer Science or a related degree
• Strong Knowledge of Java
• Knowledge of Cloud Technologies and Distributed Systems. Experience with AWS/Azure, Docker, and Kubernetes is a strong plus.
• Have the willingness and ability to learn new programming languages, tools, and methodologies
• Have the ability to work independently in a project, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience or familiarity with developing RESTful web APIs
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Would be a plus:
• Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Oracle
• Familiarity with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, and/or Elasticsearch
• Familiarity with configuring and using CI/CD pipelines
• Familiarity using Amazon Web Service tools
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• The Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
Founded in 2002, N-iX is a custom software development company with a core business of providing Dedicated Development Team / Own Development Center service. A team of about 200 professionals, with headquarter in Lviv, a tech hub in western Ukraine, we host teams ranging from 5 to 40 developers that work across all technology stacks.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.