Our Client’s vision is: to become the leader in Cloud Data-Management, which mean that we are your data eco-system partner that specializing in: BigData and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Cloud , Cloud Modernization and Cloud computing applications focusing on data management technologies.
• Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
• Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
• Setting up tools and required infrastructure
• Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
• Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project
• Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
• Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
• Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
• Incidence management and root cause analysis
• Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
• Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
• Mentoring and guiding the team members
• Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
• Minimum 4 years’ previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
• Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
• Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, Agile workflow methodologies
• Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field
• Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
What's in it for you:
• Career growth opportunities
• Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
• Professional skills development and training programs
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.