The Mobile Software Engineer at Liberty Lending is responsible for implementing new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code for mobile applications, across various products.
Liberty Lending LLC is building a tech-enabled online platform that provides innovative financial solutions to deserving customers. The company, headquartered in New York City, was founded in 2015 by people who truly understand "smart debt" and want to help consumers improve their financial well-being.
Liberty Lending continues to innovate the lending process, allowing consumers to get started in minutes and access funding as quickly as tomorrow.
At Liberty Lending, we are passionate about revolutionizing the banking system to make credit more affordable and accessible, all while helping consumers accomplish their goals.
The ideal candidate has the ability to function in an agile software development lifecycle and will thrive in a hands-on, focused, productive and team-oriented environment.
You will be responsible for:
• Be a critical part of not just the technology team but of the company as an excellent problem solver
• Develop high-quality UX rich mobile apps for iOS
• Work closely with a multidisciplinary team to understand requirements and implement appropriate solutions; including Product Managers, Designers, API Engineers, and QA
• Optimize applications for performance and overall memory usage
• Consistently ship code that meets your own high standards
• Keep up with the latest development trends in the mobile technologies
• Ensure coding standards are followed
The right person has:
• Bachelor of Science degree or foreign equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a related field
• 5+ years of experience developing natively in iOS using Objective-C, Swift
• Experience building a mobile product from inception to launch
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiar with latest design patterns and guidelines as outlined by Apple
• Comfortable with working in fast paced agile development environment
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills
Not required, but would be a plus if:
• Experience with both iOS and Android is a plus
• Fintech Industry experience preferred
What we offer:
• Competitive remuneration
• Working directly for the US-based product company while developing innovative fintech solution
• 100% remote job
• Medical insurance
• Flexible work hours
• Personalized development plan for your professional and career growth
• Ability to practice your English with native speakers
We are a well-known IT Recruiting Agency in Ukraine.
Our industry-leading RPO solutions, which include full lifecycle recruitment, combine the expertise of our recruiters with state-of-the-art technology to streamline recruitment processes and improve quality of hire.
Our solutions align talent strategies with business strategies to bring the right talent into your organization while reducing recruitment costs.
Our team brings 11+ years of real hands-on experience in establishing, servicing and consulting 100+ companies on entering Ukraine and starting their dedicated development teams or IT R&D centers.
TheSearchers recruitment services are aimed at sourcing candidates for the Client under their employer branding, best matching soft and hard skills expectations to fit the team and to deliver results expected.