We are looking for a qualified specialist Integration Bus Software Developer (ESB), who would join the INFOTECH Team, which performs the functions of a system integrator in the field of information technology, develops comprehensive IT solutions for automation of technological and service processes.
• understanding Service oriented architecture (SOA);
• practical skills in developing Web Service and Webclient (SOAP, REST);
• XML, XSLT, WSDL, XSD, Xpath, JSON;
• DBMS knowledge (PostgreSql, Oracle, MS SQL Server);
• practical knowledge of the principle of operation of messaging systems (Message Queue);
• issue tracking system (jira), assembly automation (ant / maven), VCS (SVN / git);
• ability to test with Jmeter.
• Official employment;
• 28 days paid holiday;
• Interesting and long-term projects;
• Flexibility of working hours end partial remote work;
• Comfortable office near subway station “Lukianivska”.
• requirements analysis;
• software development / modification based on WSO2;
• development / modification of integration scenarios;
• development / modification of adapters for access to external and internal data sources;
• interaction with database objects (PostgreSql, MS SQL Server, Oracle);
• maintaining a program code repository (source control system Git, SVN);
• preparation, technical testing;
• software implementation and maintenance;
• advisory support, preparation of instructions for the implementation of updates;
• analysis of problems identified in the process of implementing updates, providing recommendations for their elimination.
«INFOTECH» State Enterprise is a commercial company within the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine providing IT services for business and the government inside and outside the country via Service Desk.
The company has started its work in 2018 and has become an information and analytical centre for the citizens as well as for the private and state legal entities.
Our main goalis to create newish national information technologies and innovative software and hardware services, to provide quality e-government services, and to ensure protection of national interests and sustainable development of Ukrainian society.
Our missionis to create best standards in both IT and related fields.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 April 2021