Our customer is a US-based technology company focused on designing and developing the wired and wireless data communication products for enterprise and home markets.
Our customer offers highly innovative and advanced products and solutions, including in the emerging data communication market segments, being a fast-growing company.
Within a project team, you will contribute to the design and development of the solution that allows our customers to manage hundreds of thousands of networks built with customer’s devices. Among others, you will be involved in software architecture design, feature development, bug-fixing, optimizations, and debugging of the developed solution.
- BA/MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related fields
- 4+ years of experience in Software Development
- Strong experience with ReactJS and TypeScript
- Familiarity with Functional Programming
- Experience with DevTools and Performance Improvements
- Upper-Intermediate or above spoken and written English
- RxJs, Testing
- Participate in the development of new features and the needed unit tests for them
- Participate in the analysis, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of the complex parts of the developed solution
- Mentoring and supervising of the team members, providing feedback and guidance
- Cooperate with other teams and customer technical representatives to follow up solution development from requirements clarification to solution integration.
- Reduce technical debt by refactoring the existing code to match new business requirements
- Fix various glitches in UI, Improve the UX flow of the user
- Improve accessibility of the application
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page: