• Support users overall the Company with existing Salesforce functionality,
• Implementing new functionalities on business demand,
• Take ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
• Work tightly with end users and Salesforce developers
* Configure Salesforce CRM (create/change screen layouts, fields, business rules, validations and workflow) to meet the business requirements.
* Perform analysis, administration, troubleshooting, testing, and data environment refreshes.
* Manage, package, and deploy software releases to all environments using robust software development lifecycle methodology - it is important.
* Evaluate Salesforce releases and provide an assessment to business for adopting new functionality.
* Work closely with subject matter experts, developers, testers and business partners.
* Set team direction, resolve problems and provide guidance to members of the team.
* Provide Top User training for new functionality.
* We need a real hands-on experience with Salesforce implementation
* Intermediate to expert level of proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks such as creating user profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, dashboards
* Knowledge and practical experience with Salesforce tools (Flow Builder, APP Builder, Process Builder, Workflow, etc.)
* The unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce
* Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
* Ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverables
* Strong understanding and experience with data management and relational database design, SQL/SOQL, data formats, table joins, ETL, etc.
Will be a plus
* SFDC Developer Certification
* SFDC Consultant Certification
* SFDC Administrator Certification
* SFDC Advanced Administrator Certification
* Knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) Module
* Agile / Scrum background
About Unitask Group Ukraine
Established in 1994 in Israel, The Unitask Group specializes in the integration, development, and assimilation of innovative data and computer solutions as a means for achieving business goals.
We provide solutions for process management, information, and knowledge that strengthen the operating infrastructure and control tools in the organization, thus enabling the creation of competitive advantage, growth, and increased profitability.
The Unitask Group is partnering with leading companies such as Amazon and SAP. We are an SAP, a Qlik, a Microsoft, and a Salesforce Gold partner. Also, the company is considered a world leader in Oracle business solutions.
We are proud of our most exceptional IT talents, which drive our clients to success. For 25 years, Unitask has maintained a high level of professionalism, quality solutions, and excellent service
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 January 2021