Open VSwitch, FortiNet solution, Tacacs+, Public cloud architectures, technology, and deployments incl. AWS, GCP, Azure
Network security tools
* Education requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS/CIS) or equivalent work experience is preferred.
* Years of work experience: 3+ year’s experience as a network engineer role.
* Technical/functional skills:
* Strong understanding of networking protocols and technologies
* Network Switching (VLAN, RSTP, MSTP, MLAG, LACP, etc)
* Routing (BGP, OSPF, route redistribution, NAT, VRF, Static routing, route maps, ECMP)
* VPN (IPsec, SSL VPN, OpenVPN etc)
* IDS\IPS configuration, data center networking, spine/leaf topologies in a heterogenous environment mainly comprised of Cisco switches and Linux systems.
* Experience and understanding in IPv4 deployments (including DHCP, TFTP, DNS, ECMP, VIPs) are required, experience and understanding of IPv6 deployments (including DHCPv6 & DNSv6) are desirable.
* Experience with network monitoring systems (PRTG, Graphana, Nagios, Zabbix etc)
* Experience troubleshooting complex network issues (DDoS mitigation, packet-loss, latency or throughput problems)
* Ability to work with external ISPs on critical network issues, troubleshoot traffic routing issues across the globe.
* Experience with building architecture documentation and enhancing existing network document
* Intermediate level of English is a must
* Open VSwitch hands-on experience
* FortiNet solution hands-on experience
* Understanding of public cloud architectures, technology, and deployments incl. AWS, GCP, Azure
* Cisco or other network vendor certifications
* Industry common Linux certifications
* Experience with scripting/programming languages
* Experience with network security tools
* Hands-On experience with Tacacs+
An interesting job in the best company in the online backup and DRaaS market.
Paid social package
Flexible working hours/remote work
Remote work option
Friendly and professional team
The convenient location of the office
* Design and maintain network infrastructure distributed between different locations including internal networks and public cloud
* Configuration and maintenance of network hardware (switches, routers, servers etc.)
* Implementation of maintenance network equipment monitoring
* Implementation and maintenance of network security tools — Firewall\VPN setup and configuration
* Deploy and update network software
* Create and maintain configuration\process documentation
* React to Information security network risks
* Supporting system administrators as needed for network-related issues.
Our vision is to make it remarkably easy and affordable for every company to protect and access their data under any condition.
We believe every company has the right to protect their valuable data and keep their operations up and running. No one should fear the loss of irreplaceable data or realize the helplessness and uncertainty that follow a system failure that lacks an adequate contingency plan.
The reality is that every modern company depends on data and operational uptime for their survival. There are no exceptions.
Yet, traditional backup systems and big iron vendors have historically failed to offer small and medium-sized companies this kind of robust protection for an affordable price.
We’ve been conditioned to believe that this kind of assurance comes at a high price, largely built for enterprises with deep pockets by product and service providers who don’t concern themselves with affordability or simplicity.
That’s why we invented a way for any company to quickly and easily recover their data and restore operations in the wake of a disaster—without complexity.
We know that when disaster strikes every minute counts.
That’s why we built the world’s first data protection cloud to automatically launch failover recovery for data, applications, and sites with the push of a button, so companies can continue operations in less than 15 minutes.
We believe every company has the right to recover from a disaster—quickly, easily, and affordably. Every company deserves the peace of mind that comes with knowing their business is safe and available.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2021