Project Manager for project related to car wash solution development.
Customer – US-based leader in automated car wash systems. The project is aimed towards the development of a brand new hybrid platform that is aimed to replace current legacy solutions and open the new business potential for the client. We are looking for people willing to work in a fast-paced, solutions-oriented, and creative environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager in IT
- Hands-on experience of work in different project methodology frameworks/approaches – Agile, waterfall, Scrum, Kanban and etc.
- Understanding of SDLC
- Understanding/working in a scaled setup such as SAFe
- Ability to manage 3-5 teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build good relationships with the team and the customer
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high-quality assurance
- Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting)
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Advanced English (spoken and written)
- Higher Education in the fields of information technologies or project management
- Following on commitments
- Task tracking and people management
- Planning sprints and releases
- Participate in PI planings, feature estimation, and release planning
- Individual and team competence development
- Coach, guide, and mentor individuals and teams
- Ensures interactions and collaborations between delivery teams
- Ensures the delivery team fits into the scaled way of working
- Management of risks and changes
- Planning, estimation, and task management
- Regular reporting and task reprioritization based on the Client’s request
- Takes ownership of removing impediments external to the team, between teams, on an organizational level
- Reporting to a senior management
- Recruitment, resource provisioning of employees and consultants
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 December 2020