NetForce Ukraine LLC is happy to welcome open-minded and ambitious guys to our team! We offer interesting projects to our technical experts, so they can constantly improve their skills and enjoy their work.
• Experience in Linux administration (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, Amazon AMI)
• Experience in configuring web servers (Apache, Nginx, Nginx + php-fpm, Nginx + Tomcat)
• Experience in configuring web load balancers (Nginx, ha proxy)
• Knowledge and experience in configuring mail servers (exim, dovecot, postfix, sendmail, etc.)
• Knowledge and experience in setting up DNS (bind9, PowerDNS), knowledge of basic DNS record types, experience with CloudFlare and obtaining SSL certificates using cloudflare-dns-plugin
• Ability to optimize LAMP/LNMP stack for maximum performance
• Experience in setting up, administering, optimizing databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Percona XtraDB Server, Percona XtraDB cluster, MySQL replication, PostgreSQL replication.
• Knowledge of computer networks, data transfer protocols (Cisco certificate will be an advantage);
• Experience in configuring and maintaining monitoring systems (Nagios, Zabbix), skills in setting up advanced monitoring Zabbix
• Experience in installing and managing virtualization: KVM, Proxmox, XEN, VMWare ESXi.
• Experience in installing and configuring VPN: L2TP + ipsec, OpenVPN, WireGuard
• Experience in configuring network security (iptables, ufw, firewalld)
• Experience with web hosting control panels (WHM cPanel, ISPmanager, VestaCP, Plesk)
• Experience with providers DigitalOcean, Hetzner Robot, Hetzner Cloud
• Client server infrastructure administration;
• Close cooperation with the client's development teams to automate business processes;
• Logging of your work in the internal and client time tracking systems;
• Be an integral part of the team and strive for professional development.)
• Registration as individual entrepreneur (the company takes care of all the nuances);
• Work in the office or remotely;
• Working hours: Mon-Fri 9-18 (+ - 1 hour);
NetForce Ukraine LLC - it is an outsourcing company providing System Administration and DevOps services for all types of businesses in Ukraine and abroad. We offer interesting projects to our technical experts, so they can constantly improve their skills and enjoy their work. We love sharing experience and have fun while getting the job done!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 January 2021