We need a person who can lead and actuate the best ML practices within the company.
Project: We are going to build a new direction in a company that will serve different projects based on their needs. We have several ideas that we would like to implement from scratch, PoC and we need a person who can lead and actuate best ML practices within the company.
You have experience as Machine learning engineer 4+ years (development experience 6+ years)
Programming languages: Python
Computer science: Algorithms and data structures, Numerical methods, Graphs, Algorithms complexity, and optimizations
Technologies: Plotly, Matplotlib or similar
SQL, NoSQL, Data lake, Spark
Machine learning, data science: Deep learning, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Unsupervised methods, Anomaly detection, Time series analysis. Boost eg. Xgboost or similar
You have a proven track record in enterprise projects
You like mentoring, sharing knowledge, and bringing up new specialists
You easily transform business requirements into technical architecture
You definitely over-deliver without under-promising
Being flexible and balanced in nature, you’re willing to embrace change
Your understanding and ability to communicate in English is excellent
Would be a plus:
Experience with CI/CD
Nvidia stack (CUDA)
DL model deployment e.g. Nvidia triton
R programming language
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
About Levi9 Ukraine
Levi9 IT Services Ukraine is professional IT outsourcing company.
We truly believe that working at Levi9 is much more than a job — you will be a part of a dynamic, qualified and motivated European team with a unique corporate family spirit.
Levi9 is built on the belief that true innovation happens when you bring together the best minds and ideas for the perfect achievements.
We’re a fast-growing company made up of vibrant, intelligent, and passionate people, being the employer for specialists at all career levels: from career starters to experienced engineers.
Still, working at Levi9 Kyiv or Lviv means not only to be challenged, but also to have fun! Everyone here works incredibly hard and we make sure to balance this with joyful social activities inside and outside the office.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 December 2020