Our Client is an international Tier1 supplier with the HQ in Japan.
It is well known for their Instrument Clusters and Head-Up solutions. By constantly evolving to meet the requirements of the rapidly changing industry, our Client is producing high-quality products that enhance comfort and safety for drivers globally. The Company is responsible for designing and manufacturing their products for the multiple automotive OEMs worldwide, including leaders in the automotive industry.
Within the project team you will take part in the design and development of the innovative Head-Up dispaly for the major OEM vendor. Within your project assignments you will have a chance to get familiar and contribute to the building of the state of the art solution, using cutting edge technologies used in the automotive industry.
- Over 5 years of experience in software testing, at least 2 years of experience in embedded systems
- Excellent understanding of Test Types, Techniques, Strategies and Methodologies
- Experience in setting the tasks according to the current project objectives and fully follow their processing
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
- Experience with git, Jenkins will be a plus
- Experience with API testing will be a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Upper-intermediate writing and verbal English is written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing the Test team will be a big plus
- Experience in Test Automation and scripting (bash, Python, etc.) will be a plus
- High stress-resistance and ability to switch between multiple assignments without losing efficiency
- Prepare and keep up-to-date different kind of test documentation: test plans, checklists, test cases, test reports, bug reports
- Perform troubleshooting of found issues and create bug reports
- Plan and estimate test activities, execute manual tests and regression tests, analyze results and reports
- Assign tasks to the test team members and monitor/review their execution
- Follow up bug resolution with the development team and the customer
Must have skills:
- Testing Manual
- Requirements Analysis
- Test Management
- API testing
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page: