4+ years of experience in front-end development;
Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS (cross-browser/cross-platform responsive layouts,flexbox and grids, clean and maintainable);
At least two years of production experience with React
Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than
2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience,
solution engineering, managed services and software products. Our mission is to shake up the
conventional IT market.
Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for a Front-End Software Engineer
to join our team on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for building a new App for the client
solution that harmonizes all existing features into one modern and responsive approach. The
effort required to achieve this is significant, you will be joining forces with colleagues from
Avenga. The project requires the ability to see the big picture, transparent communication, high
architectural & refactoring skills.
Skills and requirements:
● 4+ years of experience in front-end development;
● Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS (cross-browser/cross-platform responsive layouts,
flexbox and grids, clean and maintainable);
● At least two years of production experience with React (functional and class
components, HOC, hooks);
● Working experience with CI/CD tools;
● Ability to write maintainable and performant code;
● Experience with Unit tests, e2e tests, integration tests;
● English level – Upper-Intermediate.
● Write reusable, testable and efficient code;
● Review, clarify and improve requirements;
● Constantly improve development process;
● Communication with the client in order to clarify tasks/requirements;
● Perform code reviews;
● Collaborate effectively with engineers and other team members.
● New office with areas for recreation, well-staffed kitchen facilities, shower, covered bike
● Compensation of medical service;
● Sport compensation: gym-membership reimbursement, small gym on-site;
● Language school;
● Compensation of training: our employees can participate in the training given by external
and internal experts;
● PE accounting and support;
We are a global IT and digital transformation champion that supports our customers in realizing technology’s huge potential for a smarter and more sustainable world.
We’ve united creativity and innovation with the instant impact and execution power of a large IT solution provider.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.