It is aimed to create experience of simple and fast digital account opening process for Clients, reducing Bank's response time to 2 business days or less after the submission is completed.
Account Opening Form is part of Online Banking system for Corporate Clients.
The digitized platform allows Clients to securely receive and send their onboarding information, minimizing the need for paper-based documentation. This includes Know Your Customer (KYC) and account opening requirements.
Application is currently rolled out to US, EMEA and ASIA regions. It is planned to expand to CEEMEA and LATAM regions to have global coverage.
Project technology stack:
Kotlin, Java 11, DocuSign, Jackson, Caffeine cache, itext 7, tibco JMS, Netty, reactor, VertX, SSHD, Hibernate Validator, junit 5, mongodb, reactive streams, Spring Security, Spring WebFlux, Spring MVC, React, TypeScript, Webpack, Puppeteer, Jest, Enzyme
• Day-to-day development activities in front-end application stack in specialized team of front-end developers
• Actively participate in application front-end design
• Perform and lead peer code review of project codebase changes
• Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve delivery quality
• Consistently improve maintainability and stability of the codebase
• Proficiency with React.js / Redux, Typescript, ECMAScript 6(3+ years)
• Good understanding of OOP
• Software design skills, design patterns
• Familiarity with CI/CD, code versioning, SDLC processes
• High attention towards performance optimizations, system scalability, availability and application stability
• Computer Science degree
• Spoken English - at least Upper-Intermediate (B2)
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.