SoftServe is looking for an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer. Our expertise, knowledge, and dedication is highly valued by the customer and earned us the status of a trusted vendor. We keep being engaged in new activities, and here we are looking for new talents to expand our fantastic team.
A big distributed team working with a fantastic Canada-based customer, a giant in mining industry, an amazingly interesting, broad, and challenging domain. After diving into it about 1.5 years ago, we are now developing several web applications and dashboards for different categories of users simultaneously. The destination of all of our products is simplification, time, and resource-saving. And we rock!
A highly motivated DevOps Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic team of professionals and work for a reputable international company. To the best of your advantage, you should possess such production experience as:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant work experience
- Practical background of DevOps role for Azure-based services
- Supporting Production environments in cloud-based systems like Azure
- Cloud management with Azure (required)
- Infrastructure as a Code (required)
- Automation of software builds and deployments using GitHub Actions, Azure Pipelines
- HashiCorp tools: Packer, Terraform
- Deployment and configuration of services such as IAM, Azure Web Apps, Azure Database, AKS, Azure VMs, Azure Functions, Azure Analytics suite, API Management, Service Bus
- Scripting languages such as Bash Shell and Python
- Network management of cloud (Azure, VNets) networks including subnetting, routing, ACLs, and VPN
- Systems troubleshooting, log analysis, and root cause analysis
- Monitoring using Azure Monitor or similar service
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Automation and streamlining of repetitive tasks
- Uptime of critical systems in production and development environments
- Reliable backup and prompt resolution of system failures experienced with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Good English level (Intermediate+)
- Being not afraid to ask for help when needed
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Modern technologies, popular on the market
- Interesting customers
- Challenging projects
- Either alone on a subproject or in a team
- Both developing new functionality and improving the existing ones
- Remote teams located in Ukraine, and Canada
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Accomplish great things
- Get a great deal of learning and development opportunities along with our structured career path
- Process dynamic projects and at a stable place of work
- Take part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
- Give you access to experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge
- Care about your individual initiatives we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021