Via pioneers the TransitTech category by using new technologies to power public mobility systems, optimizing networks of dynamic shuttles, buses, wheelchair accessible vehicles, school buses, and autonomous vehicles around the globe.
On behalf of Fleetonomy, Ciklum is looking for Senior Back End Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are seeking a developer who is ready to design advanced mobility solutions and join us in the smart mobility revolution. In this position, the backend developer will work on the core functionality of Fleetonomy / Via’s products. The position includes hands-on development of all parts of the system and features while considering high performance and high availability architecture issues.
- Being part of feature design and architecture design
- Independently develop, including all aspects of the development cycle
- End-to-end ownership over your work – development, testing, integration, deploying to production, monitoring and auditing
- Develop without detailed requirements – you are responsible for thinking about the details during the development process
- Handling local and cloud infrastructure – you are responsible for deploying your code and for all local installation on your dev environment
- Communication with team members, peer teams, product managers and QA
- Availability is very important to help with issues in production (with great power comes great responsibility)
- Vast experience with web backend development, at least 4 years in Python
- Experience with web backend frameworks such as Flask / Django / FastApi or equivalent modern platforms
- Experience with SQL databases design and programming
- Experince with Java/Golang
- Experience with at least one No-SQL database such as MongoDB, DynamoDB,\ ElasticSearch, BigQuery, Redis or similar
- Experience with cloud native architecture – Docker containers, Kubernetes, FaaS
- Code profiling and system performance optimization experience
- Working experience with Big Data / ETL / Data Science
- High motivation and tech-enthusiastic
- Self-learner and independent person
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Willing to work in a startup environment, with agile methodology, frequently changing requirements, short time to market and quick product iterations
What's in it for you:
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021