For a project with our partners in association with one of the Asian governments we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
• Manage and orchestrate physical servers
• Design and deploy networking and peering (e.g., BGP routes)
• Manage hardware at remote data centers
• Monitor environments, servers, and applications for health, performance, and security
• Be on-call, able to respond in a timely fashion during off-hours, and serve as production owner
• Implement automation efforts around builds, deployment, and automatic scaling
• Work directly with the development and support teams to resolve issues
• Substantial experience in system administration, network and routing administration, and/or colocation administration
• Demonstrated ability to support DevOps engineers
• Experience with Linux, Go, Bash, Git, and CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins)
• Experience with distributed systems with a focus on achieving high availability and fault tolerance
• Strong team player, quality-conscious, excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills, and highly self-motivated
• Ability to analyze and monitor performance bottlenecks and key metrics to optimize software and system performance
• Apollo Server as a GraphQL Server
• AWS for infrastructure (right now they’re working with ECS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache and ElasticSearch, to name a few)
Creditor.AI - платформа для купли/продажи отказных кредитных заявок.
Мы поможем вашей кредитной организации продать кредитные заявки по которым был отказ, а также поможем купить отказные заявки других кредитных компаний.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2020