Международная продуктово-сервисная компания (B2B), которая занимается программируемой рекламой в интернете, ищет Technical Lead (Node/React) в один из своих проектов.
We’re looking for a Senior level team leader with experience in working in an agile environment with continuous integration tools like Github.
What you will be doing:
• You will help architect and build innovative products to enhance and extend search data
• You will lead a team of Full Stack Application Engineers
• You will experiment with new tools and technologies to produce cutting edge solutions to business problems
• You will lead a pro-active, results-oriented agile team
• You will be responsible for the line management of the team and will provide technical and management support/coaching to continuously improve the team capabilities and grow the individual team members skill sets
• Your role is to work closely with the product lead for Sense to plan and build a world class Saas platform
• You will be collaborating with the other engineering team leads to identify dependencies across teams and work with product and PMO leads to successfully plan roadmap delivery as a group
What you need to be successful:
• Preferably a master’s degree in CS. Bachelor’s degree also considered
• 5+ years overall working with JS
• 3+ years of experience as a full-stack engineer
• Proven leadership experience
• Knowledge set: JS, React, MobX, ExpressJS, NodeJS, TypeScript, D3js, DB, SQL, an expert on Vanilla JS, NPM Package experience, BE and FE experience in building complex systems
Would be a plus:
• TDD mindset
• CI/CD understanding
• Docker understanding
• Kubernetes experience as a plus / Singularity
• Flexible working — We give you the option to Work from Home or better still you can work from our office for 2 weeks in total per year.
• Sharing culture — If you have learned something new, we welcome you to share it with the team through a short presentation.
• Diversity — You will be working in global diverse teams with intelligent and like-minded individuals.
• Days off — You will get 20 days holiday per year plus 2 bonus days off including your birthday and all 11 of the Ukraine public holidays off.
About Data Science UA
We understand that you need more than just a search engine to find IT and technical professionals or to progress your own career, that is why we established Data Scientist UA.
One place connecting business and developers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2020